Monday, July 11, 2011

FIRST POST. heck ya doods.

SOOO. i know i have been talking about getting this blog up and running for quite some time, but what can i say. NO MOTIVATION.
I have been doing a hair cleanse or detox you could say this summer. I have been trying to put as little heat on my hair as possible. I have been doing TONS of braiding and buns. i shower at nights & sleep with my hair wet. - it gives it a little bit of volume in the morning and then i just do whatever-it takes less time too! I usually only do my hair if its a Sunday or i have an event.
Most people don't know the realllll need of keeping their hair healthy:
the biggest KEY. is a HEAT PROTECTANT everyone needs a good one.
These are two of my favorites:

1. IRON silk by redken. you just spray it in your hair each layeR. you can use this when your hair is wet, but i like it best if its dry.
2. now this is probably one of MY ALL TIME favorite products. its extreme anti snap by REDKEN.
one time i damaged my hair and i swear this bad boy brought it back to life. i put this in every single time my hair is wet.(make sure you do this before you blow dry) It doesn't leave any residue and its just THE BEST.
Lesson Learned: always use a heat protectant. your hair will be so much more healthy and grow so much faster :)
-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment